295 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (25)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (36)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (19)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (42)
- Everton Children's Centre (10)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (29)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
Friday at 1.00 - 3.00pm Booking required Enhance your computer and employability skills.
A 2 hour, multi week accredited course, designed to strengthen parenting skills; prevent and treat behaviour problems in young children.
This can be booked by parents/carers. The room is designed so parents and childrens can relax and enjoy the sensory lights
A weekly group for pre-school children to develeop skills and learning through play.
A weekly session giving advice and support to breastfeeding mums about infant feeding. Wavertree Tuesdays 10am - 12pm Childwall and Woolton Tuesday 1pm - 3pm Church & Mossley Hill Site Monday 10am – 12pm
Linked Schools - Christ The King Primary, Greenbank Primary, Hey Green Primary, King David Primary, St Anthony of Padua, Wavertree Primary School, linked with Childwall and Woolton Children's Centre - Childwallandwooltoncc@liverpool.gov.uk - 0151 233 5733.
A weekly session to give advice on how to move little ones onto solid foods
A weekly clinic run by Health Visitors to weigh babies and give advice if necessary to parents.
A 2 session 3 hour course to teach parents/carers basic home safety and paediatric skills, to keep their little ones safe.
A monthly information session run by the One to One midwives.