318 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (27)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (38)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (5)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (45)
- Everton Children's Centre (1)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (44)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (19)
The centre is an outstanding provision for local families with children under five. We provide excellent nursery sessions for 2-3 year olds and Nursery School for 3-4 year olds. Parents can apply directly to the school for a nursery place. The centre also provides outreach and…
One Children's Centre, 3 sites:- Tuebrook Site - 0151- 233 3830 - Lower Breck Road site behind St Margaret’s Primary School, L6 4BX Tuebrookcc@liverpool.gov.uk West Derby Site - 0151 233 6202 - Blackmoor Park Primary School, Leyfield Road, L12 9EY firstname.lastname@example.org Yew Tree Site – Telephone: 0151…
Relax your child and awaken their 5 senses in our stimulating sensory room. Ring to book a 30 minute session for you and your child. Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.00pm
Stories, rhymes and art activities for 0-4's every Thursday at the Millennium Centre. 10.00 - 11.00am
Thursday at 9.30 - 11.30am A 10 weeks course Starts: 23/01/2020 Please call the centre to book your place. Limited creche provided. Understanding your child's social and emotional development and behaviours. Call the centre to book your place.
Will be back as normal after Summer holidays. Have a Lovely Summer Drop In: Thursday 9.30 - 10.30 at St. Hildas Church Hall Physical play activities for children aged 2—5 years and their parent/carers. Call the centre for more information.
Tuesday 9.30 - 11.30am Drop In Support for families who have child with a neurodevelopmental condition.
Guidance and information on feeding choices for your baby. Booking Required. Hunts Cross : Wednesday 26/02/20 , 22/04/20 Belle Vale : Wednesday 22/0120 , 25/03/20 at 3.30 - 5.00pm
Delivered by the community mid-wives. Please contact the centre to book your place and for more information. 6.00 - 7.30pm First Monday of the monh.