Skip to main content

176 Results in your current search

Advice & Information

Directory results


How to Make a Complaint Early Years Providers and Schools Early Years All registered childcare providers have to have a complaints procedure. For childcare provision that is registered with Ofsted any concerns should first be raised with the manager or provider. For complaints in writing…

Single Route of Redress – SEND Tribunal Extended Powers

What is the outcome of the National Trial? The National Trial commenced from April 2018 to August 2021 testing the extended powers for the SEND Tribunal. The department commissioned an independent evaluation of the National Trial which found broadly positive evidence in support of the…


Page under construction

NHS Continuing Health Care

NHS continuing healthcare is care outside of hospital that is arranged and funded by the NHS. It is only available for people (over 18 years old, for those under 18 years please see NHS continuing care for Children) who need on-going healthcare and meet the…

Support for My Child with SEND in a PVI Nursery Setting

If your child is aged 2, 3 or 4 years, attends a Private, Voluntary or Independent ( PVI ) nursery setting, has a funded nursery place and has Special Educational Needs or Disabilities ( SEND ), the nursery setting can access additional support for your…

City Council & Health Services

This is where you can find information about the Health and Local Authority services you may need. This includes Occupational Therapy, Paediatrics, Travel Training and other services.  Top tip:  The filter button ‘sorted by’ will help list these in alphabetical order.