Skip to main content

165 Results in your current search

Advice & Information

Directory results


Page under construction

NHS Continuing Health Care

NHS continuing healthcare is care outside of hospital that is arranged and funded by the NHS. It is only available for people (over 18 years old, for those under 18 years please see NHS continuing care for Children) who need on-going healthcare and meet the…

Support for My Child with SEND in a PVI Nursery Setting

If your child is aged 2, 3 or 4 years, attends a Private, Voluntary or Independent ( PVI ) nursery setting, has a funded nursery place and has Special Educational Needs or Disabilities ( SEND ), the nursery setting can access additional support for your…

City Council & Health Services

This is where you can find information about the Health and Local Authority services you may need. This includes Occupational Therapy, Paediatrics, Travel Training and other services.  Top tip:  The filter button ‘sorted by’ will help list these in alphabetical order.

Domestic Abuse and Honour Based Violence (HBV) Guidance for Professionals

As I’m sure you are all aware, Domestic Abuse during the lockdown is a very real concern, and family members will be at an increased risk.  We need to ensure that we are proactive in asking appropriate and safe questions while families are in lockdown. …

Support for Children / Young People with SEN Leaving Custody

Support for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities released from custody. All young people who are released from custody are subject to a period of supervision on licence by the Youth Offending Service (YOS). In Liverpool, the Youth Offending Service is…

Education for children with health needs

The local authority and schools have a duty to provide education for your child when they are not able to attend due to identified health needs as outlined in the policy, which you can access from the Downloads section to the right of this paragraph.…