327 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (25)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (36)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (19)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (42)
- Everton Children's Centre (10)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (30)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (31)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
Baby Weighing clinic is held every Tuesday afternoon. This is a drop-in clinic no appointment necessary. Times have changed to 1.30pm - 3.30pm. maximum number of Babies seen is 10.
Tuesday 1.30-2.30 for 2+ year olds. We aim to provide a fun filled session that supports your child’s learning and development and develops your understanding of how they learn through play.
Wednesday 9.30-12.00 Booking Required The Nurturing Programme is designed to provide adults and children with the understanding, skills and ability to lead emotionally healthy lives, build resilience, empathy, self-esteem and support positive relationships.
Monday: 10.00-11.00 & 12.00-13.00 Massage is a lovely way for you to express your love and care for your baby. It has many added benefits for your baby, including improving weight gain, aiding digestion, improving circulation, and easing teething pain. Massage will enhance the bond…
Appointment only. This is the pregnancy booking in clinic for mums who need to book in with their midwife. The midwife will book an appointment.
The centre is an outstanding provision for local families with children under five. We provide excellent nursery sessions for 2-3 year olds and Nursery School for 3-4 year olds. Parents can apply directly to the school for a nursery place. The centre also provides outreach and…