160 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (1)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (1)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (20)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (19)
- Everton Children's Centre (1)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (5)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (15)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (6)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (35)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (19)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (15)
The centre brings together a wide range of services for children aged 0-5 and their families. Also pregnant women and their partners. The centre is a one stop shop within the community for parents providing childcare education health and family support - we also provide…
Learn more about the benefits of sharing stories and rhymes with your child. Four sessions delivered in your home. You will receive a free book pack. Delivered by Children Centre Staff in your home.
A 4 weeks fun cooking activities with your child Please call the centre to book your place.
Are you pregnant or a new mum? Do you want to stay fit and healthy? Come and join us at our antenatal or postnatal sessions. Full details are available on www.bookwhen.com/mamafit or ask the children centre team.
Who qualifies for free vitamins? You qualify if you are at least 10 weeks pregnant or have a child under 4 and you and your family are on: Income Support, or Income-based Jobseekers Allowance, or Income-related Employment and Support Allowance, or Child Tax Credit…
The Nurturing Programme offer parents /carers the opportunity to look at how emotions influence our actions and our children's actions. It offers positive, practical ways of guiding children so they learn to handle their feelings and behaviour, and grow up to be kind, confident, healthy and…
A course for women. For information and to book a place please contact Tara
Stay and Play is a very popular session. Our experienced staff provide a safe and stimulating environment where you and your children can enjoy activities which promote child development. Children learn so much through play. At the same time, parents and carers can meet new…
Breastfeeding support available from our trained bambis workers.