Skip to main content

4 Results in your current search

Advice & Information

Directory results

Guides for using the Directory

Please download the guide appropriate to your needs.

SEND Local Offer

Welcome to Liverpool’s SEND Local Offer   Here you will find lots of information about Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND).  The Local Offer helps you understand what services and support you can expect from a range of local partners, such as SENDIASS, LivPaC and ADDvanced Solutions. Who is…

SEN & Disability Local Offer

The Mayor of Liverpool’s Inclusive Growth Plan (2018) clearly articulates the City’s ambition for our children & young people. An important action listed under the priority for children & young people is to renew the Special Educational Needs & Disability Strategy. To this end we…

Specialist Services

There are a range of services provided by the Local Authority and Health that have a specific specialist role in relation to Special Educational Needs and Disability. Please click on 'View all results in Specialist Services' to see them listed and search through.

SEN Transport Handbook

Document attached to this page

Special Educational Needs Reforms

The changes to the system for identifying, assessing and providing for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities are the most significant that have happened in this area for a long time. Some of the changes include: Statements of Special Educational Needs to be…

School / Home Transport Policy

Home to School Transport For Pupils with Special Educational Needs The SEN Home to School Transport Team is based in Newton Road Depot, L13 3HS.  Direct telephone numbers to the team are 233 6511 and 233 6513.  The team has a general email address for…

Social Care

This area is broken down into two sections of information: Children's Social Care - this contains information on the support available through the Local Authority's Children's Social Care Teams and Services and had further information on Short Breaks. Adult Social Care and Preparing for Adulthood…

Service Pupil Premium

The Service Pupil Premium (SPP) is additional funding that can be claimed by schools if they have pupils who have a parent who is a serving member of the Armed Forces. Schools can also claim the SPP for the child after the serving parent has…

Independent Specialist Colleges (ISCs)

As set out on the Post-16 Education and Training page, placements at ISCs will only be considered when local provision has been explored and ruled out as an option. When considering an application to an ISC, the local authority will look at the programme to…