Skip to main content

15 Results in your current search

Advice & Information

Directory results

Guides for using the Directory

Please download the guide appropriate to your needs.

Accessibility Strategy

Schools Accessibility Strategy Agreed by cabinet 29/8/2014

SEND Local Offer

Welcome to Liverpool’s SEND Local Offer   Here you will find lots of information about Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND).  The Local Offer helps you understand what services and support you can expect from a range of local partners, such as SENDIASS, Liverpool Parent and…

SEN & Disability Local Offer

The Mayor of Liverpool’s Inclusive Growth Plan (2018) clearly articulates the City’s ambition for our children & young people. An important action listed under the priority for children & young people is to renew the Special Educational Needs & Disability Strategy. To this end we…

Specialist Services

There are a range of services provided by the Local Authority and Health that have a specific specialist role in relation to Special Educational Needs and Disability. Please click on 'View all results in Specialist Services' to see them listed and search through.

Social Care

This area is broken down into two sections of information: Children's Social Care - this contains information on the support available through the Local Authority's Children's Social Care Teams and Services and had further information on Short Breaks. Adult Social Care and Preparing for Adulthood…

Service Pupil Premium

The Service Pupil Premium (SPP) is additional funding that can be claimed by schools if they have pupils who have a parent who is a serving member of the Armed Forces. Schools can also claim the SPP for the child after the serving parent has…

Independent Specialist Colleges (ISCs)

As set out on the Post-16 Education and Training page, placements at ISCs will only be considered when local provision has been explored and ruled out as an option. When considering an application to an ISC, the local authority will look at the programme to…

Post-16 High Needs Funding

Further education settings (not including independent specialist colleges (ISCs)) are funded through 3 elements: When a learner’s support needs total more than £6,000, the setting can apply to the local authority for high needs funding for learners with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). The…

City Council & Health Services

Know what service you are looking for?  Please use the ‘council services’ and ‘health services’ buttons to quickly find universal services. Top tip:  The filter button ‘sorted by’ will help list these in alphabetical order.