183 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (15)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (26)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (14)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (16)
- Everton Children's Centre (12)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (23)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (25)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (1)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (10)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (18)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (2)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (19)
The centre has a warm splash pool for children under the age of five years old. Children and parents can access the pool every day by booking a session. Children learn to be confident in the water and to become stronger in their physical skills.…
This is a ten week course aimed at parents. Parents must attend all session in order to learn all of the parenting skills needed to support in making better relationships with children and adults in the family The Nurture Parenting Programme helps parents and children…
The centre is an outstanding provision for local families with children under five. We provide excellent nursery sessions for 2-3 year olds and Nursery School for 3-4 year olds. Parents can apply directly to the school for a nursery place. The centre also provides outreach and…
This is a five week programme aimed at parents of babies and toddlers who are not mobile. Parents will bring their baby/toddler to the sessions every week to learn all about positive touch and to learn the special massage moves with their child. Baby massage…
Support and advice on breastfeeding. this is drop in service for local parents to access.
Appointment only. This is the pregnancy booking in clinic for mums who need to book in with their midwife. The midwife will book an appointment.
This is a programme aimed at parents and carers of children who have not yet started toilet training and are either attending nursery, school or almost ready to go to school. Sessions are also delivered at local primary schools, so if your child is already at…
Baby Weighing clinic is held every Tuesday afternoon. This is a drop-in clinic no appointment necessary. Times have changed to 1.30pm - 3.30pm. maximum number of Babies seen is 10.