318 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (27)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (38)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (5)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (45)
- Everton Children's Centre (1)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (44)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (19)
A short course for parents/carers to enable them to prepare their child for nursery and reception. Develop your understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and have the skills to enable your child to have the best start to their education. This is available…
Multi Sensory Children and parents alike love our sensory room its gives them the opportunity to Play with our specialist sensory equipment and explore the different role play themes. Soft Play A chance for your child to develop physical skills in a fun, safe envirnoment.…
This course is all about you and your baby. You can bring your baby with you to this course. Learn about your babies development through shared experiences and fun activities. This must be booked.
Would you like some help? Benefits, housing, budgeting, nursery application and lots more. Please book an appointment with Lynzi with our reception.
Sewing and Knitting with Jenny & Lynzi This is an informal sewing class for all abilities, come along and learn how to use a sewing machine and make something. This takes place at Granby site
6 week fun filled play session focusing on developing listening skills, sharing, turn taking and speech and language. To book at place contact Aysha
Physical fun and interactive session for babies up to 18 months. No need to book just come along and join in. Takes place at Granby site.
Learn about the importance of emotional development and how it impacts on learning. Support your child's learning in all areas and help them be School Ready.