318 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (27)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (38)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (5)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (45)
- Everton Children's Centre (1)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (44)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (19)
Wednesday 9.00 - 11.30am at Belle Vale Children Centre Thursday 9.30 - 11.30am at Hunts Cross Children Centre Please call the centre to book your appointment. Health visitors clinic to weigh your baby and give advice.
Tuesday: 10.00 - 12.00am Drop In Weekly drop in for your baby to explore different sensory experiences. Meet new parents and let your baby start their socialising in a relaxed atmosphere. Suitable for 12 months and under.
Monday and Wednesday Morning at Hunts Cross Children Centre 0151 233 3733 Wednesday Afternoon at Mossley Hill Children Centre 07849300061 Call the centre to discuss and book your place. Support with children's social communication.
Friday 10.0 - 12.00am (8 Weeks Course) for pregnant women. Starts: 24/01/2020 A course to think about your transition to parenthood and discuss important topics such as baby brain development and parents becoming a family. Suitable for mums and dads to be.
Drop In Friday 1.00 - 2.45pm A service to support families experiencing difficulties with their housing including tenants from other social landlords/private landlords, home owners.
Thursday: 9.30 - 10.30am Drop In Takes place at Dovedale site. Friday: 10.00 - 11.00am at Sara Hall, L17 0AQ Suitable for children of all ages up to 5 years. There is a charge for this activity paid directly to the provider. For more details please…