176 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (1)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (35)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (11)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (35)
- Everton Children's Centre (1)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (11)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (15)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (5)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (1)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (19)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (16)
Thursday at 1.30 - 3.00pm Drop In For parents of new borns up to crawling to meet up with others, play and socialise. Information and support available.
Wednesday 9.00 - 11.30am at Belle Vale Children Centre Thursday 9.30 - 11.30am at Hunts Cross Children Centre Please call the centre to book your appointment. Health visitors clinic to weigh your baby and give advice.
Call the centre to book your place and for further information. Come along for some gentle exercise to bebefit you and your baby. Suitable for 3 months to pre crawlers. Belle Vale: Tuesday 2.00 - 3.00pm Hunts Cross Wednesday at 10.00 - 11.00 Mossley Hill Tuesday…
Suitable for 3 months to pre crawlers. Mossley Hill CC: Tuesday at Afternoon Please call on 07849300061 to book your place. Belle Vale CC: Friday at 10 - 11am Please call on 0151 233 1705 to book your place. Hunts Cross CC: Wednesday at 10 - 11am Please call on 0151 233 3733 to book…
Suitable for 0 - 18 Months. Tuesday at 10.00 - 11.00am Call on 07849300061 to book your place. Dovedale Site Start to communicate with your baby from an early age through stories, songs and rhymes. Fun interactive session to promote communication and listening skills. …
Thursday: 4.00 - 6.00pm (Monthly)To book call on: 07540642557 Guidance and information on feeding choice for your baby.
Monday 1.00 2.30pm Drop In at Belle Vale Monday 10.00 - 12.00pm Drop In at Mossley Hill Support with feeding your baby or advice and signposting. A group for mums who are breastfeeding. Play resources for babies and children. An opportunity to network with other Mums's.…
Friday's 10.00 - 11.00 Breast feeding support for breast feeding mums or mums to be who are interested in breast feeding.
A weekly session giving advice and support to breastfeeding mums about infant feeding. Wavertree Tuesdays 10am - 12pm Childwall and Woolton Tuesday 1pm - 3pm Church & Mossley Hill Site Monday 10am – 12pm