317 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (27)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (38)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (5)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (45)
- Everton Children's Centre (2)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (42)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
A 2 hour, multi week accredited course, designed to strengthen parenting skills; prevent and treat behaviour problems in young children.
Physical fun and interactive session for babies up to 18 months. No need to book just come along and join in. Takes place at Granby site.
A monthly information session run by the One to One midwives.
Will be back as normal after Summer holidays. Have a Lovely Summer Drop In: Thursday 9.30 - 10.30 at St. Hildas Church Hall Physical play activities for children aged 2—5 years and their parent/carers. Call the centre for more information.
Weekly drop-in support group that runs from the Children’s Centre from 9.30-12.30. For families living with Neurodevelopment conditions. We support families, pre, during and post diagnosis to find the answers for themselves empowering them to make the necessary changes to improve their lives and the lives…
A weekly session for parents and tots under 3 to make music and have fun together! led by Liverpool Philarmonic musicians, you will explore a variety of percussion instruments, sing songs and rhymes and have a front row seat to live music! Please book.