341 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (27)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (38)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (19)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (45)
- Everton Children's Centre (2)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (34)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (42)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
This course is all about you and your baby. You can bring your baby with you to this course. Learn about your babies development through shared experiences and fun activities. This must be booked.
Sewing and Knitting with Jenny & Lynzi This is an informal sewing class for all abilities, come along and learn how to use a sewing machine and make something. This takes place at Granby site
6 week fun filled play session focusing on developing listening skills, sharing, turn taking and speech and language. To book at place contact Aysha
Learn about the importance of emotional development and how it impacts on learning. Support your child's learning in all areas and help them be School Ready.
The Nurturing Programme offer parents /carers the opportunity to look at how emotions influence our actions and our children's actions. It offers positive, practical ways of guiding children so they learn to handle their feelings and behaviour, and grow up to be kind, confident, healthy and…
Come and join us for Nursery Rhymes, Musical Instruments, Moving to Music, adults and children participate, enjoy the fun for FREE. Its never to early to introduce your children to nursery rhymes.
This is a drop in session and is operated by 'The Health Visiting Team' and is operated on a first come first seen basis and get busy. Therefore we recommend you arrive early and whilst you wait we have our sensory room open where you…
Track your child's progress through a 'Learning Journey' and gain advice and support on helping them progress. If you would like one of these journals please ask any of our team in any session and they can arrange for you to have a journal and…
A weekly session giving advice and support to breastfeeding mums about infant feeding. Wavertree Tuesdays 10am - 12pm Childwall and Woolton Tuesday 1pm - 3pm Church & Mossley Hill Site Monday 10am – 12pm