333 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (25)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (36)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (19)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (43)
- Everton Children's Centre (10)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (31)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (35)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
View our collection of toys and books available for free loan. Ask our reception for details
A programme for 2 year olds (or nearly 2 year olds!) and their parents.
Stay and Play is a very popular session. Our experienced staff provide a safe and stimulating environment where you and your children can enjoy activities which promote child development. Children learn so much through play. At the same time, parents and carers can meet new…
A fun, drop in session for parents and their babies up to 18 months. Come and relax in our Sensory Room!
Who qualifies for free vitamins? You qualify if you are at least 10 weeks pregnant or have a child under 4 and you and your family are on: Income Support, or Income-based Jobseekers Allowance, or Income-related Employment and Support Allowance, or Child Tax Credit…
A child led group with a range of motivating activities for each child to support interaction and play. This has to be booked and is offered at both Granby and Dingle Site's. It is planned and delivered by SEN & Disability Link Worker's Aysha Ghazali,…
A fun session for all the family.
For children from 12 weeks-12 months. Baby babble is a 4 week course which offers a wide range of activities that promote socialization, communication and language development for parents & babies.
Are you pregnant or a new mum? Do you want to stay fit and healthy? Come and join us at our antenatal or postnatal sessions. Full details are available on www.bookwhen.com/mamafit or ask the children centre team.
Classes are educational and lots of fun for children. The classes allow children to explore their creative side in messy art and craft. There is a big emphasis on tactile play which is great for a child’s sensory awareness, speech and vocabulary development and improves…