327 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (25)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (36)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (19)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (42)
- Everton Children's Centre (10)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (30)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (31)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
Tuesday 5.30 - 6.45pm (Drop In) Call the centre if you would like more information. Fun, active session especially for 2-5 year olds. Action packed with a soccer/football theme.
Friday at 1.30 - 2.30pm Booking required: 0151 233 3733 31/01/2020, 28/02/2020, 27/03/2020 Support and advice to make the weaning journey a positive one!
Hunts Cross CC: Monday Morning and Friday afternoon Belle Vale CC: Tuesday Morning Mossley Hill CC: Wednesday Morning Support for children experiencing language and communication difficulties. Please call the children's centre to discuss referral and booking procedure.
Friday at 1.00 - 3.00pm Booking required Enhance your computer and employability skills.
Wednesday 9.00 - 11.30am at Belle Vale Children Centre Thursday 9.30 - 11.30am at Hunts Cross Children Centre Please call the centre to book your appointment. Health visitors clinic to weigh your baby and give advice.
Tuesday: 10.00 - 12.00am Drop In Weekly drop in for your baby to explore different sensory experiences. Meet new parents and let your baby start their socialising in a relaxed atmosphere. Suitable for 12 months and under.