318 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (27)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (38)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (5)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (45)
- Everton Children's Centre (1)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (44)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (19)
This can be booked by parents/carers. The room is designed so parents and childrens can relax and enjoy the sensory lights
A weekly group for pre-school children to develeop skills and learning through play.
A weekly clinic run by Health Visitors to weigh babies and give advice if necessary to parents.
A weekly group for parents & carers of babies, 12 months and under, to meet regularly.
A twice weekly early access and booking in /antenatal clinic run by midwives..
A weekly activity introducing little ones to language, creative activities and interaction through Story Song & Rhyme song.
Sing songs and nursery rhymes with Linda and her guitar. Good for development of your child’s language skills – even very small babies benefit from having songs and rhymes sung to them. Good way to learn new songs and rhymes too..
A 2 hour, multi week accredited course, designed to strengthen parenting skills; prevent and treat behaviour problems in young children.