300 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (25)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (36)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (20)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (39)
- Everton Children's Centre (12)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (1)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (32)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (29)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
Linked Schools - Christ The King Primary, Greenbank Primary, Hey Green Primary, King David Primary, St Anthony of Padua, Wavertree Primary School, linked with Childwall and Woolton Children's Centre - Childwallandwooltoncc@liverpool.gov.uk - 0151 233 5733.
A weekly session to give advice on how to move little ones onto solid foods
A weekly clinic run by Health Visitors to weigh babies and give advice if necessary to parents.
A 2 session 3 hour course to teach parents/carers basic home safety and paediatric skills, to keep their little ones safe.
A monthly information session run by the One to One midwives.
A weekly group for parents & carers of babies, 12 months and under, to meet regularly.
A monthly information session about the ages and stages of babies development
A twice weekly early access and booking in /antenatal clinic run by midwives..
A weekly activity introducing little ones to language, creative activities and interaction through Story Song & Rhyme song.
This group takes place at Five Children Centre. You can expect a range of planned activities for you and your child to share together. This is a great opportunity for you to socialise with other parents and for your child to make lots of new friends