If you are aged 15-21 ( or up to age 24 if you have special educational needs/disabilities) and looking for paid work?
Do you care about young people having a say in issues that matter?
Are you a good communicator and a team player?
If so, then joining the LSCP Young Advisors could be the job for you!
As a Young Advisor, you will:
- Engage with other young people through focus groups and surveys about issues that affect them
- Feed this information back to people who can make positive changes.
- Work not on shifts, but on a commission basis. This means that hours can differ week to week to suit you!
Some voluntary hours may be required.
This is an opportunity to make a difference!
- Work with local leaders
- Have an impact on your community
- Get experience and opportunities
- Gain skills
- Receive valuable training
To apply, please download and complete the below job application form:
Please return applications to email@example.com by no later than 6th August 2021
Interviews will take place all day on 25th August, 9:30-16:30
Any further inquiries: 07841224150