Childminding service 0-11 year olds
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Nicki roberts
0151 427 4615
07525 787 427
Where to go
20 82 and Aigburth railway station
- Please contact provider for cost details.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 17:30 Tuesday 07:30 17:30 Wednesday 07:30 17:30 Thursday 07:30 17:30 Friday 07:30 17:00
Arts and Crafts
Sand and Water Play
Songs and Rhymes
Visit & Outings
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 13/12/2006 Care Good 07/01/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 17/10/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 05/12/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
1. What experience do you have of caring for a child with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability in the following ages ranges?
- 0-5 years -
- School age
- Please indicate which areas of SEN your expertise/experiences are in
Limited to general awareness of key indicators of ADHD, Autism, Aspergers
3. If you identify a child in your care is not meeting their developmental milestones, how would you plan to meet those needs?
Discuss with parents, liaise with other age agencies to implement ILP for child
4. Please indicate whether you would be happy for a parent of a child with complex needs to contact you to discuss their individual needs?
Yes No Not at the moment as I do not have any vacancies, but possibly in the future
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type