ADHD Foundation – Liverpool CAMHS
We work in partnership with individuals, families, doctors, teachers and other agencies to improve emotional well being, educational attainment, behaviour and life chances through better understanding and self management of ADHD, ASD, Tourette’s Syndrome and associated conditions. The Foundation also works with partners across all sectors to promote inclusion and life chances in health, education and employment.
What do we do?
We support families through providing:
- Information, Advice and Guidance sessions
- Skill Building Training for Parents/Carers and Young People around Understanding and Managing ADHD and associated difficulties.
- QB Testing to screen for ADHD and assist with diagnosis.
- Systemic Family Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other counselling services.
- Sleep Hygiene Clinics and support with other associated difficulties.
- Monthly drop-in support sessions for families living with Tourette’s Syndrome.
We are also the leading training provider for Education, Health and Social Care professionals in health, education and social care sectors.
Who can we support?
We support Children and Young People with a diagnosis of ADHD, or suspected of having the condition, living in Merseyside and the Wirral, as well as supporting all parent/carers, siblings and other family members.
We can offer advice and training for professionals nationwide.
How can I gain support?
This changes depending on which borough you live in. Contact us on 0151 237 2661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to access support.
We also run monthly drop-in support sessions across Merseyside and the Wirral. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for details.
How can I get more information about Training for Professionals?
Contact our National Training Director Colin Foley on 0151 237 2661 or email@example.com for more information.
Who to contact
- 0151 237 2661
Where to go
- ADHD Foundation
151 Dale Street
- L2 2AH
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Some services are delivered evenings and weekends
- Time of day
- Other notes
For more information, please visit our website at www.adhdfoundation.org.uk,
Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/adhdfoundation
Follow us on Twitter @ADHDFoundation
- Local Offer Age Bands
Young Adults (16 to 25)
Primary (5 to 11)
Secondary (11 to 16)
Early Years (0 to 5)