PSS – Women’s Turnaround Project
Women only Project offering advice and support to adult female offenders.
The Liverpool Womens Turnaround Project is a safe female only service offering a drop in, individual and group work support and counselling to adult female offenders.
The project works closely with a number of agencies, such as CAB, drug and alcohol agencies, local training and employment agencies, mental health services, probation and the courts.
The project offers support with:
- Mediation and advocacy
- Housing, Benefits and Debt Management
- Employment, Education and Training
- Parenting, Drug and Alcohol Support
- Offending Behaviour, Domestic Abuse and 1:1 support
Group work - Positive You, Family Life, Freedom Programme and Understanding Your Emotions.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sharon Cooper
- Contact Position
- Service Manager
- 01442 295999
- PSS Womens Turnaround Project
Where to go
- PSS - Womens Turnaround
WTC, 142-148 Stanley Rd
- L5 7QQ
Disabled Access and Toilets.
Large Print, Braille, Interpreting, Translation and BSL on request.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00am - 5pm. Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm.
- Referral Details
Self Referral by phone, post or drop in. Expect to wait approximately a week before first appointment.