Kiddy Factory Speke
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Carmen Evans
0151 427 4444
0151 427 4455
Where to go
- L24 8RF
- Please contact provider for cost details.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 13:00 Monday 13:00 18:00 Tuesday 07:00 13:00 Tuesday 13:00 18:00 Wednesday 07:00 13:00 Wednesday 13:00 18:00 Thursday 07:00 13:00 Thursday 13:00 18:00 Friday 07:00 13:00 Friday 13:00 18:00
- Other Availability
- Not available Bank Holidays
Visit & Outings
Sand and Water Play
Songs and Rhymes
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/11/2006 Care Good 29/04/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 07/10/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 03/05/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 23/03/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
Daily Observation of the children, EYFS development matters tracker booklet. Trained practitioners. Trained Senco.
2. How will the staff in the setting support my child?
Discussions with parents and create a play plan, adapt planning to the child needs involve any outside agencies
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
Adapt planning to child’s individual needs & provide additional resources if required.
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
Sen link worker, Sure start centres,
5. How accessible is the setting?
6. How will the setting support my child in transferring to the next stage of education?
Planned discussions, School visits from teachers, transition reports,
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved?
Parent’s evenings, event days, documentation, settling in visits, feedback questionnaire’s, stay & play. Days to day communication.
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type