NLP Practitioner Training
Our NLP Practitioner trainings are run over 7 days and include pre course study designed to give you the best experience of learning neuro-linguistic programming in an environment where you will feel confident in practicing and utilising the concepts within NLP.
On our NLP courses you will have ONE OF THE UK's most experienced NLP Trainers, Ewan Mochrie is a Certified Master Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming with the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT ON THE NLP PRACTITIONER TRAINING WITH INSPIRE 360?
Our NLP courses have been developed over many years and is designed in such a way which uses NLP techniques to enhance your understanding and learnings in a more structured and user-friendly format.
The NLP training course is applied in 2 parts.
- On booking you will receive a pre-training study pack consisting of a multimedia pack, a manual and 2 books. The pre-training study generally takes about 50 hours and has to be completed before you attend the 7 day classroom training.
- Attend the 7 day event in one of our 7 UK locations. The week is very hands on and will really challenge you. There are lots of demonstrations, practice groups and assessment throughout. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!
WHAT SUBJECTS ARE COVERED ON THE 7 DAY NLP PRACTITIONER TRAINING?
Create Changes - Goals/Beliefs/Empowerment
- Change your beliefs to empower yourself, understand how this is done
- How to set well formed goals and outcomes
- The connection between Mind & Body
- Learn how to enable others to set goals in their personal and business life that will give them success – see our 2 day NLP Coach programme which can be added to complete the NLP Coach qualification (BRONZE PACKAGE)
- Remove any emotional baggage to enable you to move forward in your life
Develop & Deepen Your Sensory Acuity
- Develop your sensory acuity so you really know what’s going on with another person
- Notice the state changes in others, know what this means and what the tell-tale signs really are.
The Importance of Deep Rapport
- Recognise the indicators of Rapport using sensory acuity
- How to match and mirror physiology for immediate rapport building
- Pacing & Leading techniques
- How to create rapport with a group
- How to build rapport using auditory skills – telephone and contact centre skills
- How to create rapport using specific language
Become A Master of Language:
- Remember all learning, behaviour and change happens at the unconscious level. Learn to use language to communicate both consciously and unconsciously.
- Advanced questioning and language so you really understand the other person’s perspective
- Learn the Milton Model language and discover how vague this is and when to use it.
- How to maintain rapport and control in difficult situations
- Discover how to deliver your point of view effectively and without resistance
- Understand how to use metaphors to install your message unconsciously.
- Understand the Hierarchy of Ideas. Learn how to adapt your language to others to communicate really effectively. Do you like big picture or prefer the detail?
- Understand the use of Meta Model. Get specific with simple questioning techniques to uncover information which can create change.
- How to use all these language skills to influence
- Language for sales and negotiation
How Do We and Others Represent Our Worlds?
- Appreciate how the world is represented inside your mind and the minds of others
- Learn about Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic representational systems
- Know when to use and match language predicates to communicate effectively
- Understand how people represent the world, and be able to communicate with them effectively and persuasively using their preferred systems and not your own.
- How to change limiting beliefs really easily – What are beliefs?
- The use of sub-modalities, and how to change internal representations.
- Learn how to use Swish Patterns to change habits or behaviours
- What going on behind the eyes - Understand how a person thinks by noticing their eye patterns
- Remove Phobias – Learn the model of how to do this.
- Appreciate how strategies impact the human behaviour
- Learn how strategies impact learning and development
- Discover a customers buying or decision making strategy
- Learn how to elicit, change and install strategies
- Learn about relationship strategies
- Find out how we use strategies and how we can change them
Anchoring - The Power of State
- Learn the keys to anchoring – show them how to recall that state at any time
- Know how to chain anchors to create change from a ‘stuck’ state, e.g. procrastination and into motivation
- Learn to build personal resource anchors so you can change your state when you want to.
- How to use anchors in relationships
- How to collapse anchors – remove bad states/feelings
Parts Integration - Dealing with Internal Conflict
- Learn the process of parts integration and eliminate internal conflict. Ever heard yourself say “part of me thinks this and part of me thinks that”?
- By ridding yourself of any internal conflict you will have so much more energy to focus on what you really want in life.
- Learn a variety of reframes that will allow you to change a person’s objection or statement
- Understand the use of reframes
- Learn about the NLP Negotiation Model – how is reframing important
Presentation Skills – Be the best!
- Learn how to present effectively no matter your audience size
- Control your state at all times – Anchoring will help
- Install your message unconsciously
- Learn the 4 mat system-a way of structuring what you want to say in a way which conforms to how the listener’s minds operate
- Learn how to install states to your listeners for the most effective presentations
Time Line Therapy™
Our 7 day NLP Practitioner training is run as delivered by the ABNLP. Tad James is the creator of Time Line Therapy™ so during your 7 day training, you will receive the added bonus of learning this powerful technique which goes hand in hand with the NLP toolkit.
This is not an introduction, we include the Time Line Therapy™ Practitioner certification in our 7 day programme which other schools may charge extra for.
- Eliminate negative emotions, such as anger, sadness, fear and guilt.
- Remove for good self-limiting beliefs and decisions
- Remove internal blocks that prevent you fulfilling your potential
- Create your future
- Understand how to use Time Line Therapy™ in Coaching (See the NLP Coaching 2 day event)
During your 7 day NLP Practitioners Course you will be introduced to hypnotherapy from a Master Trainer. Ewan will teach you some amazing skills so that you can get great results with your client’s. The techniques we teach at Practitioner level perfectly complement your NLP toolkit.
This is not an introduction, we include the Hypnotherapy Practitioner certification in our 7 day programme which other schools may charge extra for.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Premier Inn Tarfford Centre West
Old Park Lane
- M17 8PG
6 Other locations across the UK available see calendar
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- next event August - ongoing dates
- Session Information
Days run 09:30 to 5pm
- Referral Details
You can book a course online at the website or call the team for maore information on free phone 0808 12 30 360